NEW YORK, June 28, 2017 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — Audi Summer Tour/FC Bayern Munich, AT&T/MNT/The Marketing Arm and My Inter Jersey” / Gravity are the Portada Golazo Award finalists who will pitch for the award live on stage during Portada’s Sports Marketing Forum in New York City’s Yotel on September 13.
Portada’s editorial team is curating an outstanding agenda for the Sports Marketing Forum’s (https://www.portada-online.com/events/sports-forum/#Agenda) in order to provide attendees major networking opportunities and new insights.
At the Golazo Award final pitch contest members of Portada’s Sports Marketing Board will ask finalists to provide solutions to specific soccer marketing related challenges. Each finalist will have 5 minutes to present an innovative solution. The official Winner will be announced by the judges of the Sports Marketing Board. In addition to the official winner selected by the judges, Sports Marketing Forum attendees will vote for the “Golazo People’s Choice” Award Winner.
Portada Sports Marketing Board Members
- John Alvarado, VP Brand Marketing, Crown Imports
- Analia Benedetti, Director of Shopper Marketing and Multicultural, Kellogg
- Ed Carias, Sr. Brand Manager el Jimador Tequila – North American Region, Brown-Forman
- Ramiro Crespo, Multicultural Channel Strategy, Sprint
- Jeff Garrant, Senior Partner, Director Sports & Entertainment Marketing, Maxus
- Jorge Inda Meza, Marketing Director Region West, Anheuser Busch
- Daniel Keats, Director Sports and Sponsorships, Consumer Marketing Allstate Insurance
- Ivonne Kinser, AFM Director Digital Strategy & Innovation, Avocados From Mexico
- Michael Neuman, EVP, Managing Partner, Scout Sports and Entertainment
- Felix Palau, VP Tecate, Heineken
- Mike Tasevsky, SVP U.S. Sponsorship, MasterCard
- Kymber Umana, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Sprint
“We are really proud of our 2016 Audi Summer Tour in the U.S., which touched over 395 million people through various channels. Being able to present our campaign to a highly regarded panel at PortadaLat in Miami was a great moment and we are thrilled to be finalists for the Golazo International Soccer Award,” says Benno Ruwe, Head of Partnerships at FC Bayern Munich (Americas).
According to Evgenia Novikova, Managing Director, Gravity UK and Europe, “It was our honor to present Inter Jersey Campaign in Miami and we are happy it received such a high recognition from the panel. Excited to be among the Golazo Soccer Award finalists.”
Register to the Sports Marketing Forum on September 13 in New York City’s Hotel and/or to the 11th Annual Multicultural Marketing Conference on Sept.14:
Already confirmed Portada17 SPONSORS
Sports Marketing Forum
11th Annual Multicultural Marketing and Media Conference
H Code Media (www.hcodemedia.com)
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com)
To align your brand with #Portada17 (Sports Marketing Forum, Sept. 13 and the 11th Annual Multicultural Marketing Conference, Sept. 14) and connect with Portada’s audience of thousands of brand, agency and media trailblazers, please reach out to Marcos Baer firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 1347 840 13 11.
Subscribe to Portada E-letters: