LOS ANGELES, Nov. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — Knit Marketing, a team of diverse digital media experts, presents its first digital marketing conference, “Get Stuff Done.” This one-day conference will give marketers, entrepreneurs, and startup founders the tools to turn ideas into executable marketing plans.
For Additional Details and Conference Registration, Click Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/get-stuff-done-digital-marketing-strategy-conference-tickets-39295635303?aff=pr
On December 9th, attendees will meet the Knit team at the Downtown Los Angeles Cross Campus. Knit, which offers marketing consulting services to startups, will offer the same hands-on support to help attendees create innovative marketing solutions for their organizations.
SoZango, a rapidly growing chatbot company, says Knit Marketing “prompted us to think critically about our online presence. They’re highly skilled not only in all things social media, but also in connecting the social to broader business initiatives. We have loved working with Knit and recommend them to any business, especially those looking to target young people!”
At the “Get Stuff Done” conference, guests will dive into hands-on breakout sessions about
- Building a YouTube presence with YouTube expert Alessandro Castellani.
- Perfecting a brand story with pitch deck specialist Jasmine Foroutan.
- Utilizing AI (artificial intelligence) and chatbots to create unique and personalized conversations with customers with SoZango.
- Featuring webinars as a lead generation and customer nurturing tool with marketing wizard Robin Borough.
- Creating compelling and analytics-driven Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns with social marketing strategist Marissa Stahl.
- Developing and promoting a podcast with organizational coach Yolanda Enoch.
Also, to highlight Knit’s social mission of empowering youth, attendees will hear business pitches from the Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) Los Angeles alumni. In addition to networking with startup founders and corporate marketing teams, participants will walk away with a blueprint for their organizations’ 2018 digital marketing strategy!
Tickets and more information are available at https://knit-getstuffdone.eventbrite.com/?aff=pr.
About Knit Marketing: Founded by Rebecca Borough in 2016, Knit Marketing is a digital marketing company based in Los Angeles. Knit Marketing has helped numerous companies grow their social media presence by bringing together a diverse Gen Z and Millennial team to target specific markets and create unique viral content.
SOURCE Knit Marketing