NEW YORK, Sept. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — Ed Horne, EVP, Global Partnerships, WME | IMG, Dan Mannix, President and CEO, LeadDog Marketing Group and Simon Wardle, Chief Strategy Officer, Octagon are the latest major additions to Portada’s Sports Marketing Forum. The Sports Forum, which will emphasize soccer marketing, takes place in New York City’s Yotel during the first day of Portada17 on September 13 and is followed by the 11th Annual Multicultural Marketing and Media Conference on September 14.
The uniquely curated agenda of the Sports Forum (https://www.portada-online.com/events/sports-forum/#Agenda) also includes the participation of the following brand, media and agency luminaries:
- Dan Donnelly, EVP, Managing Director, Publicis Media Sports
- Rahul Kadavakolu, Executive Director of Global Marketing & Branding at Rakuten Group
- Daniel Keats, Director,Sports and Sponsorships, Consumer Marketing, Allstate Insurance
- Chechu Lasheras, General Manager, Digital Revenues, Prisa Brand Solutions
- Jill Leccia, Global Platforms Marketing Director, Gatorade Latin America, PepsiCo
- Jorge Inda Meza, Marketing Director, Region West, Anheuser-Busch
- Michael Neuman, EVP, Managing Partner, Scout Sports and Entertainment
- Carlos Perez, CEO La Liga USA
- Jay Sharman, CEO/Founder, TeamWorks Media
- Mike Tasevski, Vice President, North America Sponsorships
- David A. Wright, Chief Marketing & Commercial Officer, MiLB
INTERACTIVE TOWN HALL SESSION
WME I IMG’s Ed Horne will be participating in the Town Hall: Sports Marketing Challenges & Opportunities heading into 2020 together with Dan Donnelly, EVP, Managing Director, Publicis Media Sports and David A. Wright, Chief Marketing & Commercial Officer, MiLB. At this attendee-driven session the three leading practitioners will answer audience questions and discuss what is next for this rapidly growing industry! Conference attendees will be encouraged to ask their questions via the Portada17 app as soon as soon as they register to the event.
Dan Mannix, President and CEO, LeadDog Marketing Group; part of the CSM Global Network will be presenting on the topic Tech: Disruption and Change in Sports Marketing. The leading practitioner will discuss strategies that boost fan engagement via fantasy sports, gaming, wearable technology, VR-AR and more.
Simon Wardle, Chief Strategy Officer, Octagon will present 10 critical trends in Sports Marketing that every marketer should take into account for 2018.
Register at the online promotion rate to the Sports Marketing Forum on September 13 in New York City’s Hotel and/or to the 11th Annual Multicultural Marketing Conference on Sept. 14:
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com)
To align your brand with #Portada17 (Sports Marketing Forum, Sept. 13 and the 11th Annual Multicultural Marketing Conference, Sept. 14) and/or connect with Portada’s audience of thousands of brand, agency and media trailblazers, please reach out to Daniela Landa, Sales & Marketing Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 1347 840 13 11.
Twitter: #Portada17, @portada_online
Subscribe to Portada E-letters: