NEW YORK, June 25 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — Portada’s Third Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference, NYC, Sept. 24, ( http://www.portada-online.com/conference/main.aspx?cid=2 ) will present an array of highly-focused panels and great networking opportunities that will drive the Latin Advertising and Media industries forward.
Under the theme “Getting it Right: Connecting with the Hispanic Consumer,” more than a dozen top notch client side marketers have already confirmed their presence, including the following:
– John De Armas, VP of WorldDirect and Head of DirectTV Mas.
– Lorena Hidalgo, Manager Hispanic Marketing Wrangler/VF Jeanswear Inc.
– Javier Farfan, Lifestyle Marketing, Senior Manager, Zune, Microsoft Corp.
– Teresa Iglesias Solomon, VP Multicultural Initiatives, Best Buy
– Manny Gonzalez, Hispanic Marketing Director, Hennessy Brand – Moet – Hennessy USA
– Brian Lange, Brand Manager, SPLENDA, Multi-Cultural Marketing, Johnson & Johnson / McNeil Nutritionals
– Monica Morales, Brand Manager, Dr Pepper Hispanic Market
– Kristin Page, Multicultural Marketing Director, Macy’s
– Andrea Riley, Corporate Brand and Automotive Marketing, GMAC Financial Services
– Rodolfo Rodriguez, Multicultural Marketing Director, General Mills
– Hector Vallejo, Hispanic Marketing Manager, DeWalt
– Teresa Wakeley, Advertising and Media Manager, Volkswagen of America
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
— When the tail starts wagging the dog: how multicultural consumers are shaping trends and consumption for America as a whole, and what your business needs to do about it.
— Getting a bigger bang for the buck with digital media targeting Latinos: Streaming online videos, Latin SEO, Mobile Advertising, Leveraging Social Networks and much more…
— The Power of Local News. Why being locally relevant is crucial for National Advertisers.
— Analysis of why print media matters more than ever in order to reach Spanish-speaking audiences
— Networking with new prospects, clients and peers in a friendly environment in the heart of New York City.
— Recognition of industry pioneers, innovators and their campaigns at the Hispanic Digital and Print Media Awards Luncheon.
— Advertiser Roundtables: Share intelligence and insights with major clients and agencies. One major buy side executive will sit at each table and attendees will rotate.
REGISTRATION: Looking forward to seeing you in NYC on September 24, 2009!
Secure your spot and your ticket at early bird price today, by visiting this page: http://www.portada-online.com/conference/registration.aspx?cid=2
The following Companies have already been confirmed as premium sponsors of the Third Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference: Alloy Access ( http://www.alloy-access.com , Bronze Sponsor), Media Space Solutions ( http://www.mediaspacesolutions.com , Bronze Sponsor), NxtBookMedia ( http://www.nxtbookmedia.com/ , Networking Function Sponsor).
For sponsorship opportunities, please call Marcos Baer at 1 212 685 4441.