Portada Announces Milestones for 2015 Latin American Advertising and Media Awards
MIAMI, Feb. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — Marketing, Content Marketing, Advertising, and Media professionals from all over the Americas are getting ready to nominate and vote for their favorite candidates in 11 different categories at the 2015 Latin American Advertising and Media Awards. Winners will be announced at the Award Ceremony of the Latin American Advertising and Media Summit (#Portadalat: https://www.portada-online.com/events/summit) on June 4 in Miami! The Award Ceremony will be live streamed!
MILESTONES OF AWARD PROGRAM:
NOMINATION PERIOD: March 9, 2015 – April 3, 2015
Portada’s audience of thousands of marketing, media and advertising executives nominate candidates in 11 different categories on Portada’s Spanish and English-language websites.
VOTING PERIOD: April 13, 2015 – May 1, 2015
Portada’s Audience votes for the nominated candidates in the 11 categories. Each user gets to vote one time in each category.
FINALISTS ARE ANNOUNCED!: May 13, 2015:
Portada announces the finalists: The 3 most voted candidates in each category.
WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED AT AWARD CEREMONY, June 4, 2015. During Portada’s 7th Annual Latin American Advertising and Media Summit in Miami’s Hyatt Regency Hotel.
Award Ceremony to be streamed worldwide.
To obtain the winners in 11 categories Portada Editorial Board members will add their votes to the audience voting results.
Portada Editorial Board Members and #PortadaLat Award Jury:
- Carlos Espindola, Digital Head Latin America, 3M
- Denisse Guerra, Regional Marketing Director Latin America, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Ruben Leo Sarmiento, Marketing/Digital Marketing Director / Mexico & International at Genomma Lab
- Jose Ruiz, Director, LAD Advertising & Online, Oracle.
- Raquel Solorzano, Regional Media Director, Diageo
Portada Latin American Advertising and Media Award Categories
- Top Latin American Online Video Campaign
- Top Latin American Print Advertising Campaign
- Top Latin American Content Marketing Campaign
- Top Latin American Digital Media Agency
- Top Latin American Media Buying Agency
- Top Marketer to Latin American Audiences
- Top Latin American Digital Innovator
- Top Content Provider to Latin American Audiences
- Top Panregional Advertising Campaign
- Top Panregional Integrated Advertising Campaign
- Top Panregional Marketing and Media Professional
More exciting news about #Portadalat are going to be disclosed by Portada in coming weeks! For information about #Portadalat and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Bob Oliva at (305) 546-1515 (email@example.com)
Portada (www.portada-online.com, http://latam.portada-online.com/ ) is the leading source of news and analysis on the Latin Marketing and Media space. We offer world-class news and intelligence through audited online, print and conference vehicles to highly targeted audiences. Portada’s mission is to help professionals in Business and Media understand and reach Latin American consumers. Credibility is our biggest asset: The Portada team is very passionate about producing high-quality independent content that helps drive forward the Latin Marketing and Media space.
NOTE TO EDITORS: High-resolution images are available at: http://hispanicprwire.com/en/multimedia/