PHOENIX, March 4, 2019 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — World Wide Live (WWL), Steve LeVine Entertainment (SLE) and Lucky Man Concerts (LMC) announce additions to Friday’s entertainment line-up for the Pot of Gold music festival. The additional acts will join already announced artists, Ozuna, Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg. Pot of Gold is a large scale music festival at Phoenix Steele Indian School Park located at 300 E. Indian School Rd. in Phoenix, AZ on March 15, 16 and 17. Tickets can be purchased at PotofGoldAZ.com.
*Friday entertainment lineup listed in alphabetical order
- Dann G – Dann G is a Mexican American hip-hop artist and Arizona native known for his high energy performances. Dann G has gathered a large following in the local Phoenix area and surrounding cities.
- Darell – Osval Elias Castro Hernandez, better known by his stage name Darell, is a Puerto Rican hip-hop and reggaeton singer and composer. Darell has collaborated with a number of international Latin singers including Ozuna, Nicky Jam, Bad Bunny and Casper Magico. He is best known for his hit-single “Te Bote” and his most recent releases, “Tu Peor Error” and “Move to Miami” with Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull.
- The Game – Jayceon Terrell Taylor, known by his stage name The Game, is an American rapper and actor. Emerging from the West Coast hip-hop scene, The Game initially gained critical recognition after the release of his debut album The Documentary. After being signed to Aftermath Records in 2002, The Game joined 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and Young Buck in East Coast hip-hop group G-Unit. In 2005, The Game announced his transition from the group to his solo career and earned himself three Billboard Music Award, two BET Awards and two MTV Video Music Award-nominations. The Game is best known for his Grammy Award-nominated singles “Hate It or Love It” and “How We Do.”
- Ivy Queen – Martha Ivelisse Pesante Rodriguez, better known as Ivy Queen, is a Grammy Award-nominated singer, songwriter, rapper, actress and record producer from Puerto Rico. Ivy Queen first gained attention after her involvement with Latin-pop group The Noise. After her time with The Noise, Ivy Queen signed to Sony Discos record label where she released her debut solo album En Mi Imperio (In My Empire), and The Original Rude Girl-the album which holds her breakout hit-single “In The Zone.” Three of Ivy Queen’s albums have been certified Gold and Platinum record status, and her eighth studio album Musa received a Grammy Award-nomination. Ivy Queen has been honed the Queen of Reggaeton by the Latin entertainment community.
- Jon Z – Jonathan Resto Quinones is a Puerto Rican rapper better known by his stage name Jon Z. The rapper began uploading his music to YouTube before being discovered by Boy Wonder who signed him to record label, Chosen Few Emeralds Entertainment. Jon Z has worked with a number of critically acclaimed Latin artists including Frankie Roura, Josh D’Ace and Mackie. His debut album JonTrapVolta ranked at No. 100 on the Year-End Billboard Top Latin Albums chart, and was released in 2017 shortly after his most recognized song “0 Sentimientos (Remix) ft. Baby Rasta, Noriel, Lyan and Darkiel.”
- Mase – Mason Durell Betha better known by his stage name Mase, is an American rapper and songwriter best known for his association with Bad Boy Records and Sean “Diddy” Combs. Mase currently holds six Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 singles and five U.S. Rap No. 1 singles. Mase has two RIAA certified Gold albums in addition to his 1997 album Harlem World, which is Grammy-nominated and certified quadruple Platinum by RIAA. The rapper is most widely recognized for the success of his singles “Feel So Good,” “What You Want” and “Lookin’ at Me.” Mase will be performing alongside Snoop Dogg on the Festival’s Central stage.
- NB Ridaz (25 Year Reunion) – Formerly known as Nastyboy Klick, NB Ridaz is an American hip-hop group from Phoenix, made up of rappers MC Magic, Zig Zag, Dos and Sly. The group released a number of successful singles as Nastyboy Klick before changing their name to NB Ridaz in 2001. Best known for their singles “Pretty Girl” and “So Fly,” NB Ridaz albums’ have earned them critical acclaim, including NB Ridaz.com which peaked at No. 10 on the U.S. Independent Albums chart. NB Ridaz’s Pot of Gold appearance will be a special reunion performance, as the group performs on stage together for the first time in 25 years.
Pot of Gold music festival features some of the world’s biggest music artists. Attracting over 20,000 attendees annually, the three-day long festival begins on Friday, March 15 and ends on St. Patrick’s Day, Sunday, March 17. The festival includes two stages accompanied by state-of-the-art event production, giving fans a taste of music on both a local and international level.
For more information on the event or to purchase tickets, please visit PotOfGoldAZ.com.
For press and marketing information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Pot of Gold Music Festival
Pot of Gold music festival is a three-day music event featuring some of the most recognized names in the music industry both nationally and internationally. The festival offers a wide variety of activities and attractions including live music entertainment, amusement rides, carnival games, and food and drink vendors. The festival is home to two stages and offers a number of audience interactive areas that constantly keep festival goers engaged and excited. For more information about Pot of Gold music festival, please visit PotOfGoldAZ.com.
About World Wide Live
World Wide Live (WWL) is a live music event producer specializing in booking world renowned music acts. Working with the likes of Ozuna, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, E-40, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony and Chamillionaire, WWL is a prominent leader in the world of talent booking. WWL’s aim is to bring music to the world one song at a time.
About Steve LeVine Entertainment & Public Relations
Steve LeVine Entertainment & Public Relations (SLE) is a full-service entertainment, events and public relations agency. SLE specializes in public relations, event planning, coordination and production, talent booking and management, marketing and promotions, new media and design. For more information on Steve LeVine Entertainment & Public Relations, please visit SLEntertainment.com.
About Lucky Man Concerts
Lucky Man Concerts (LMC) was formed in 2001 and promotes over 150 concerts per year in the Southwest United States. In addition, LMC owns and operates The Marquee Theatre, located 1 mile north of Arizona State University in Tempe, AZ. In 2018, Lucky Man Concerts and The Marquee Theatre celebrate their 15th Anniversary. For more information on Lucky Man Concerts, please visit LuckyManOnline.com.
SOURCE Steve LeVine Entertainment