BRIGHTON, Mich., July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — LifeSecure Insurance Company today announced that its individual long-term care insurance (LTCI) and its multi-life worksite LTCI program, OM™ (One-for-Many LTC), are now available to residents and agents in California.
“LifeSecure has always been dedicated to providing simple solutions that allow families to live well in their later years and secure their finances,” said Lisa Wendt, President and CEO of LifeSecure. “We are very excited to bring our philosophy to California and offer a new choice to those in search of affordable and uncomplicated coverage. Our product lets policyholders decide how they want to protect their financial future, covers a range of care options if care is needed, and provides helpful resources and guidance to support families every step of the way.”
LifeSecure’s comprehensive California LTCI coverage gives policyholders the option of receiving care in multiple settings including their home, residential care facilities, and nursing facilities. The straightforward product design helps families make informed decisions. It also offers:
- Flexible coverage that provides for informal caregivers, caregiver training, home modifications, and other options so that expert care can be received in the setting policyholders prefer;
- Personalized care coordination and support and other web-based tools to help policyholders and their immediate family stay informed and manage their LTCI plan;
- Shared Care, which allows a spouse or domestic partner to use their partner’s benefits if their policy is exhausted and care is still needed;
- Budget–Point Pricing(SM), a quote calculator that allows policyholders to match their insurance needs with their personal budget; and
- A simple application and expedited approval process.
LifeSecure’s caregiver training benefit is available to strengthen the caregiving skills of family members or other informal caregivers so they can provide effective care to the policyholder at home.
OM™, which is available to employers with as few as three employees, is a simplified way for employers to address the unique choices of many individuals in a worksite environment.
About LifeSecure Insurance Company
LifeSecure Insurance Company is based in Brighton, Mich., and is dedicated to providing
uncomplicated insurance and non-insurance solutions to help people protect themselves from unforeseen health-related risks and expenses. Our guiding business philosophy is focused on delivering “easi”: expertise, accessibility, simplicity and innovation – both to our business partners and to consumers. The company is licensed in 45 states and Washington, D.C., and its insurance products are sold through a network of independent marketing organizations, brokers and agents. Additional information is available at http://www.YourLifeSecure.com .
Contact: Chris Spittal
SOURCE LifeSecure Insurance Company