BENTONVILLE, Ark., March 30, 2011 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC
PR WIRE/ — Starting today at Walmart.com,the first 1,800 customers to pre-order the Justin Bieber: Never Say Never DVD/Blu-ray combo pack will receive a special Justin Bieber-autographed copy of the movie. This limited-time offer, exclusive to Walmart.com, is
available now, only online, while supplies last(1). The documentary, which profiles Justin Bieber’s meteoric rise to pop phenomenon, is scheduled for release in all Walmart stores and on Walmart.com on May 13, 2011.
Justin Bieber: Never Say Never will be available for $24.96 with autographed copies offered at no additional charge. Each autographed copy will feature Justin’s hand-written signature on the sleeve of the DVD/Blu-ray combo pack. Pre-orders of non-autographed, standard DVDs are also available for $17.96. Visit www.walmart.com/cp/1085273 for more information.
Both Walmart stores and Walmart.com offer a wide assortment of Justin Bieber music, including the exclusive albums, “My Worlds Acoustic” ($10) and “My World 2.0” Deluxe Edition ($11.88), which feature a bonus track and music video of Justin’s hit song, “Baby.” Fans can also view an exclusive, live performance of Justin Bieber by visiting Walmart Soundcheck at:
http://soundcheck.walmart.com/justin-bieber. The retailer also offers savings on a full line of Justin Bieber dolls, concert kits, books and more.
More Online Savings on New Entertainment and Electronics
From Justin Bieber to the Nintendo 3DS, Walmart.com offers every day savings on the hottest movies, video games and electronics for the entire family. Some of the newest items include:
- Nintendo 3DS: The first-ever glasses-free 3D handheld gaming device is available now in Walmart stores and Walmart.com – $249
- Michael Jackson: The Experience with Walmart Exclusive Track for Xbox 360 and PS3: Available now for pre-order at Walmart.com – $49.96
- SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs: Pre-order at Walmart.com and receive an exclusive, in-game accessory – Starting at $59.96
- Sony Bravia 3D TVs: Enjoy larger-than-life entertainment on a full line of Sony Bravia 3DTVs now available on Walmart.com – Starting at
- 3D TVs from Samsung and LG: Starting in April, Walmart.com will expand its online offering of 3D TVs to include models from Samsung and LG
- Motorola Xoom and New Tablets: New tablets, including the Motorola Xoom, will be available in Walmart stores and Walmart.com in April. The Motorola Xoom will be available for free shipping with Site to Store and “Pick Up Today.”
- Blackberry Playbook and Dell Streak: Soon, Walmart.com will offer savings on the Blackberry Playbook and Dell Streak. Both tablets will be sold with bundled accessories and available for free shipping with Site to Store.
(1) Offer limited to one pre-order unit per customer
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves
customers and members more than 200 million times per week at 8,970 retail units under 60 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2011 sales of $419 billion, Walmart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide. A leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity, Walmart ranked first among retailers in Fortune Magazine’s 2010 Most Admired Companies survey. Additional information about Walmart can be found by visiting www.walmartstores.com and on Twitter at Twitter.com/Walmart. Online merchandise sales are available at www.walmart.com and www.samsclub.com.