WINE TUESDAYS at Novecento

WINE TUESDAYS at Novecento



SHARE THIS ARTICLE

MIAMI, May 22 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — A good dish needs good wine. Good wine is always the right excuse to get together. This gathering takes place at Novecento, a place full of colors and flavors that are in perfect harmony with the voices of those who have made Novecento part of their lives. Now Novecento has a special night for wine tasting, Wine Tuesdays, offering our whole wine list 50% off. The date is made.

Yes, it is an invitation. At Novecento we know that nothing is more exciting than the pleasure of daring to discover new sensations. That is why we invite our friends from Coral Gables and Brickell to explore various aromas, textures and tinges of the best Argentine wines, wisely selected by sommelier Paula Costa, guru in the art of wine testing. Paula got her vast experience at the Argentine Institute of Gastronomy and National Institute of Technology in Mendoza.

Wine Tuesdays, that has already captured Novecento South Beach community, has started since April 22 in Coral Gables and Brickell so that its habitues may enjoy a liquor night and come onto the wine world, through a high class menu combining premium quality and low prices.

In the last 30 years, Argentina has reached a high level development in premium quality wines. Nowadays, there are 1,200 wineries. Novecento has carried out a careful selection to provide you with the best products in all its varieties.

A good meal demands a good wine … 85% of Novecento wine list includes the best of the Argentinean wine production. The remaining 15% offers those who want to go on following the path of the wine, the best worldwide wineries, within what we call “window to the world…,” a representative wine selection of the different regions all over the world.

Wine Tuesdays. The date is made.

WINE TUESDAYS at Novecento