NEW YORK, March 16, 2017 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — Portada (www.portada-online.com), the leading provider of Marketing News and Intelligence, today presented its 2017 Sports Marketing Board, which will feature 12 brand marketing and agency luminaries. The announcement underscores Portada’s new commitment to serving the vibrant sports and soccer marketing sectors.
Portada Sports Marketing Board Members
- John Alvarado, VP Brand Marketing, Crown Imports
- Analia Benedetti, Director of Shopper Marketing and Multicultural, Kellogg
- Ed Carias, Sr. Brand Manager, el Jimador Tequila – North American Region, Brown-Forman
- Ramiro Crespo, Multicultural Channel Strategy, Sprint
- Jeff Garrant, Senior Partner, Director Sports & Entertainment Marketing, Maxus
- Jorge Inda Meza, Marketing Director Region West, Anheuser-Busch
- Daniel Keats, Director Sports and Sponsorships, Consumer Marketing, Allstate Insurance
- Ivonne Kinser, AFM Director Digital Strategy & Innovation, Avocados from Mexico
- Michael Neuman, EVP, Managing Partner, Scout Sports and Entertainment
- Felix Palau, VP, Tecate, Heineken
- Mike Tasevsky, SVP U.S. Sponsorship, MasterCard
- Kymber Umana, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Sprint
As members of the Sports Marketing Board, these leaders and innovators will participate in Portada’s marquee events and provide thought leadership to Portada writers and researchers.
“I am very excited to join the Portada’s Sports Marketing Board and contribute career insights to increase the amount of sports marketing content that they publish. They have assembled a very impressive group of industry leaders on their board and I am thrilled to collaborate with all of them,” says Michael Neuman, the EVP and managing partner at Scout Sports and Entertainment.
Daniel Keats, the Director of Sports and Sponsorships for consumer marketing at Allstate Insurance notes that “sports are a major passion point impacting consumers across all segments,” and that is important to have a specific focus on unique content, programming, and market intelligence when engaging consumers through this powerful medium.”
“It is a real privilege to have the backing of this outstanding group of brand marketing and agency executives. This sports marketing board will be essential to our efforts to produce high-quality events and provide value for our partners and sponsors,” says Marcos Baer, the publisher of Portada. “Due to their rapidly growing popularity among overall U.S. and multicultural audiences, we are substantially increasing our coverage of soccer and sports marketing,” Baer adds.
COMPONENTS OF PORTADA’S SPORTS MARKETING PROGRAMMING
- March 29: Launch of Portada’s Sports Marketing site in Beta (https://www.portada-online.com/sports-marketing/)
- April 4: Online release of Portada’s Multicultural Thought Leadership Supplement in partnership with the Association of National Advertisers (ANA)
- April-May 2017: The 2018 Soccer World Cup Golazo Marketing Pitch Contest
- June 7: Sports Marketing Platform Launch Party and Webinar at the PortadaLat conference, Miami: https://www.portada-online.com/events/portadalat/
- September 13: 2017 Sports Marketing Forum, NYC (https://www.portada-online.com/events/hispanic-forum/)
SUBSCRIBE TO PORTADA’S DAILY SPORTS MARKETING E-LETTER (FREE):
For information on sponsorship opportunities and other creative ways to align your brand with Portada’s Sports Marketing Platform, please reach out to Director of Sales and Marketing, Kelley Eberhardt at email@example.com.
Facebook: @portada (https://www.facebook.com/portada/)
Join on LinkedIn: Portada’s Cross-Cultural Marketing Discussion Group (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2026937)
Director of Sales and Marketing, Portada