Last Week Of The AARP “Vivan Mis 50” Social Media Contest
Participants will learn about AARP’s tools and resources and have a chance to win a trip to the Caribbean
NEW YORK, Jan. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — Prepare for your “mid-life” getaway; AARP invites you to share the Real Possibilities adults 50 and over have by launching the “Vivan Mis 50”. Participants will have the chance to win a 4-day getaway trip to the Caribbean while gaining meaningful information about AARP’s offerings. The “Vivan Mis 50“contest is designed to encourage Hispanics/Latinos to share how they live their best life after 50 through their own experiences.
With AARP, not only can you visualize your dreams, but you are encouraged to take that leap and make them happen.
To learn more about the contest, participants are encouraged to visit AARP en Espanol contest page HERE. The “Vivan Mis 50” Contest runs through January 11, 2015.
Here’s how it works:
- Share a photo or short video clip (1 min. max) using the hashtag #vivanmis50 in one of the following sites: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine.
- The photo or video clip should depict how you are living your best life after 50 by doing the things you love (i.e. running, cooking, new business, traveling, etc.).
- The entries for the Grand Prize will be judged by a designated jury that will choose the trip to the Caribbean winner. The winner will be selected based on creativity, originality, and the extent to which the image/video clip conveys a sense of living your best life after 50.
- Winner of the trip to the Caribbean will be announced on January 20th, 2015, in addition to 3 winners of the RealPad Tablets, that will be chosen randomly.
“Our goal is to empower Hispanics/Latinos achieve their goals at 50,” said David Ramirez, Manager of Multicultural Markets & Engagement. “We are excited to have our community in social media share their stories with us as we share information about AARP’s tools, resources, and more,” added Ramirez.
- Stay tuned via ‘AARP en Espanol’ Facebook page: facebook.com/aarpenespanol
AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization, with a membership of nearly 38 million, that helps people turn their goals and dreams into real possibilities, strengthens communities and fights for the issues that matter most to families such as healthcare, employment and income security, among others. Learn more at www.aarp.org.