#Portada15 announces Key Brand Marketers as judges of Hispanic Advertising and Media Awards, Nominate Now!
NEW YORK, July 9, 2015 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — Portada, www.portada-online.com, the leading Source on Hispanic Marketing and Media, is pleased to announce that its Editorial Board, comprised of 5 key Brand Marketing and Agency Leaders will cast their votes to decide the Winners of the Hispanic Advertising Marketing and Media Awards to be announced at #Portada15, Portada’s Annual Hispanic Marketing Conference in New York City on September 16 and 17.
Start nominating now here: https://www.portada-online.com/events/hispanic-conference/awards/
(check out the Calendar and Procedure below).
Portada Editorial Board Members are:
- Gonzalo del Fa, President of Group M, Multicultural
- Martha Kruse, Senior Director of Multicultural Marketing, Rooms to Go
- Maria Cristina Rios, Director, Multicultural Marketing Media Strategy, Macy’s
- Xavier Turpin, Multicultural Marketing Director, Dunkin’ Brands
- Kymber Umana, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Sprint
Xavier Turpin and Kymber Umana are new additions to the Board. “I’m honored and pleased to be joining Portada’s Editorial Board. Portada has the reputation of having its finger on the pulse of the US Hispanic and Latin American marketing and media industries, and I’m thrilled to be part of this impactful community,” says Xavier Turpin, Multicultural Marketing Director at Dunkin’ Brands, who is joining the Editorial Board. “I’m greatly looking forward to working with publisher Marcos Baer, his team and the rest of the Editorial Board, to work toward Portada’s mission to help professionals in Business and Media understand and reach Hispanic consumers,” Turpin adds.
The Award Categories!
- TOP MARKETER TO HISPANIC AUDIENCES
- TOP 2015 SPORTS MARKETING CAMPAIGN
- TOP HISPANIC ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
- TOP CONTENT PROVIDER TO HISPANIC AUDIENCES
- TOP HISPANIC DIGITAL MEDIA INNOVATION
- TOP HISPANIC DIGITAL ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN PLAN AND EXECUTION
- TOP HISPANIC PRINT ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN AND EXECUTION
- TOP INTEGRATED HISPANIC MARKETING CAMPAIGN
- TOP MOBILE MARKETING CAMPAIGN
- TOP MEDIA PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR
CALENDAR AND PROCEDURE
- July 8 – July 24: Nomination Period
Nominations for 10 categories are open for submission until July 24th.
- August 3-August 14: Voting Period
- August 19: Finalists, the 3 most voted nominees per category, are announced
- September: Portada’s Editorial Board Members will choose the winners out of the 3 Finalists per category.
- September 17: Award Ceremony to take place on September 17 during #Portada15. Portada Editorial Board Members will give the Awards to the Winners.
#Portada15 will take place in NYC’s Yotel, and comprehends the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum, (www.portada-online.com/events/hispanic-forum), on September 16 and the 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on September 17 (www.portada-online.com/events/hispanic-conference).
9th Annual Hispanic Marketing and Media Conference
Rooftop Party Sponsor: Batanga Media (http://www.batangamedia.com)
Platinum Sponsor: MaxPoint (http://maxpoint.com/multicultural)
Gold Sponsor: GFK – (http://www.gfk.com)
Badge and Lanyard Sponsor: Adsmovil – (http://www.adsmovil.com)
Wire Sponsor: PR Newswire (http://www.prnewswire.com/)
Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kelley Eberhardt, Director of Sales and Marketing at 212-685 4441, firstname.lastname@example.org.