#Portada15 announces pathbreaking Content and Speakers for Hispanic Advertising and Sports Marketing Events in NYC Sept. 16 and 17!
NEW YORK, June 25, 2015 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — Portada, www.portada-online.com, the leading Source on Hispanic Marketing and Media is announcing the best content and networking opportunities for #Portada15 in New York City’s Yotel on September 16 and September 17, 2015. #Portada15 comprehends the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum, (www.portada-online.com/events/hispanic-forum), on Sept 16 and the 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on September 17 (www.portada-online.com/events/hispanic-conference).
Due to their high quality content and path-breaking networking opportunities, Portada’s annual events in New York City are the most important gathering of brand marketers, agency executives, media and PR professionals targeting the burgeoning Hispanic marketplace.
Key Market Drivers to be discussed at #Portada15
- The main sports events/properties over the next 4 years and how your brand should take advantage of them.
- Brand new insights about the Hispanic soccer fan and new ways to engage them
- Baseball, Hockey, Basketball, Football or something else? What sports drives Multicultural passions the most and why?
- The Unending Quest: New approaches on how national brands reach out to local audiences, hyperlocal targeting and more…
- New and actionable insights on how best to reach the Latina Millennial
- The Hispanic Digital Video Explosion: Platforms, Formats and Reach
- How Mobility is changing Hispanic Marketing forever
- Programmatic Buying and Hispanic media: Much more than a buzzword
Already Confirmed Brand Marketing Stars speaking at #Portada15
- Analia Benedetti, Senior Manager, Multicultural Marketing, Kellogg
- Christian Borjon, Director Hispanic Sales & Marketing / Sprint & SPG, Samsung
- Manuel Campos, Hispanic Marketing Director, Sprint
- Juan Pablo Gonzalez, Sr. Brand Manager, U.S. Hispanic Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Pattie Falch, Director, Sponsorships & Events, Heineken USA
- Ivonne Kinser, Head of Digital Media Strategy, Avocados from Mexico
- Kymber Umaña, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Sprint
- Mariela Ure, SVP, Hispanic Segment Strategy, Wells Fargo
REGISTRATION AT SUPER EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT EXPIRES ON TUESDAY 6/30/2015 COB
The Combo Ticket (Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum and 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference) for the super Early Bird Discount of US$ 399, expires this Tuesday 6/30/2015.
Register here and use the code SMF
Already confirmed Sponsors of #Portada15:
9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference
Rooftop Party Sponsor: Batanga Media (http://www.batangamedia.com)
Platinum Sponsor: MaxPoint (http://maxpoint.com/multicultural)
Gold Sponsor: GFK – (http://www.gfk.com)
Badge and Lanyard Sponsor: Adsmovil – (http://www.adsmovil.com)
Official Wire Sponsor: PR Newswire (http://www.prnewswire.com/)
Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum Sponsors
For information about how to align your brand with #Portada15, please contact Kelley Eberhardt, Director of Sales and Marketing, 212-685 4441, email@example.com.
Portada (http://www.portada-online.com, http://latam.portada-online.com/) is the leading source of news and analysis in the Hispanic Marketing and Media space. We offer world-class news and intelligence through audited online, print and conference vehicles to highly targeted audiences. Credibility is our biggest asset: The Portada team is very passionate about producing high-quality independent content that helps drive forward the Hispanic Marketing and Media space.