ADA, Michigan, July 13, 2017 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — School’s in for the summer. Amway, the world’s leading direct selling company*, is offering an Amway Education “summer school” for entrepreneurs. The “school,” available today through Labor Day, will provide all visitors access to content normally limited to Amway Independent Business Owners (IBOs), including 10 videos that cover topics, ranging from how to use social media in their business to how to understand retail margins.
Amway Education has also released a complementary quiz, What’s Your Learning Personality?, providing a visual, interactive way for existing and aspiring entrepreneurs to better understand their unique learning personalities. The quiz is also designed to encourage business owners to reflect on what personal traits have made them a successful entrepreneur and, ultimately, what their learning “persona” is in order to continue their professional and personal development.
“We are dedicated to helping entrepreneurs learn and acquire the skills they need to be in business for themselves,” said Suzie Fiore, Director of Training and Education at Amway North America. “These courses are a helpful way to hone practical business skills, and the quiz is a resource for entrepreneurs to better understand their unique learning styles and provide direction for leveraging their business ‘persona.'”
The five personas include:
- The Seeker: For those with an abundant amount of curiosity and a constant need for new information and business strategies – given in a quick, concise way.
- The Juggler: Entrepreneurs with little time to devote to any individual task, but who always complete a to-do list on time and in a professional fashion – organization is key!
- The Cornerstone: Industry veterans with business skills that span the spectrum, and a knack for understanding that the small stuff matters for continued success in an evolving world.
- The All-Star: For those who are hands-on and committed to seeing projects through, these are the kinds of entrepreneurs that believe sustained success is the only true success.
- The Coach: Natural leaders looking to not only start their own business, but who have multiple colleagues who can independently spearhead important projects on their behalf – they love to be the sounding board!
Based on which persona is revealed, users will be directed to two relevant courses on Amway Education’s website to continue their learning experience. Users can choose to view the two videos recommended for them, or explore the remaining courses. The two courses related to each persona are as follows:
- The Seeker
- 1. Find the Need and Offer Product Solutions
- 2. Retail Margin
- The Juggler
- 1. Reading Body Language
- 2. Asking the Right Questions
- The Cornerstone
- 1. Creating a Product Testimonial
- 2. Leveraging Social Media to Grow Your Business
- The All-Star
- 1. Customer Follow-Up
- 2. Business Etiquette
- The Coach
- 1. Public Speaking
- 2. Active Listening
However, with nearly 100 short videos in total on the Amway Education platform, there are helpful options for entrepreneurs at any stage.
“Continued education is critical to developing entrepreneurial skills to both start a new business and grow an already thriving venture,” said Dr. David B. Audretsch, an advisor to Amway Education, and a professor and director of the Institute for Development Strategies at the Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs. “The vast library of courses within Amway Education is relevant to those serious about starting a business – and the quiz is a good place to start for those who might just be curious to learn more.”
Amway Education is available in the United States, Canada and Dominican Republic and is available in five languages: Spanish, Mandarin, French, Korean and English.
For more information on Amway Education and to view the courses available via Summer School for Entrepreneurs, visit www.amway.com/amwayeducation.
To take the quiz, visit www.whatsyourlearningtype.com.
About Amway Education
Amway Education, designed to support the No. 1 direct selling business in the world, is built on Amway’s legacy of providing quality mentorship and business development support for its Independent Business Owners (IBOs) for nearly 60 years. Informed by IBOs for aspiring and current business owners, Amway Education provides best-in-class content and resources to support those who want to become their best selves – in business and in life.
Amway is an $8.8 billion direct selling business based in Ada, Michigan, USA. Top-selling brands for Amway are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral and dietary supplements, Artistry™ skincare and color cosmetics, eSpring™ water treatment systems and XS™ energy drinks – all sold exclusively by Amway Business Owners. Global sales in 2015 made Amway the No. 1 direct selling business in the world, according to the 2016 Direct Selling News Global 100. The company’s annual sales figure includes revenue from direct selling operations and other business holdings. For company news, visit globalnews.amway.com.
*According to the Direct Selling News 2017 Global 100.
SOURCE Amway Education