NEW YORK, Oct. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — The Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA) reveals the winners of the 2015 National ¡Bravo! Awards held for the first time at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel in New York City. The HPRA National ¡Bravo! Awards are the most prestigious awards in Hispanic communications recognizing the industry’s finest campaigns across several categories including: automotive, technology, sports, digital, non-profit and integrated marketing communications, among others. Winners included: Balsera Communications, Cohn & Wolfe, Conill, d expósito & Partners, Havas FORMULATIN, Havas PR North America, SWAY PR and Telemundo.
“Congratulations to all the winners for contributing superb work to the Hispanic public relations industry,” said Andy Checo, President of HPRA’s National Board. “As we continue to advance the practice of Hispanic public relations, we are proud of providing a platform for our work to be recognized and celebrated.”
Hosted by Laura Stylez, co-host of New York’s most successful morning radio drive show on HOT97, the 2015 HPRA National ¡Bravo! Awards ceremony was held on Thursday, October 8.
The winning agencies for the 2015 HPRA ¡Bravo! Awards recognizing the best public relations and marketing campaigns from across the country were:
- Technology Campaign of the Year: COHN & WOLFE INFUSE
- Healthcare & Nutrition Campaign of the Year: BALSERA COMMUNICATIONS FOR UNITEDHEALTHCARE THE PRESS EFFECT: LEVERAGING MEDIA TO EDUCATE LATINO POPULATIONS ABOUT HEALTH
- Fashion & Beauty Campaign of the Year: HAVAS PR NORTH AMERICA FOR MEDIA MAKEOVERS BY JCPENNEY’S ESCUADRÓN GLAM.
- Public Education Campaign of the Year: COHN & WOLFE INFUSE FOR COLGATE’S “ORAL HEALTH MONTH”
- New Product Launch Campaign of the Year: SWAY PUBLIC RELATIONS FOR THE 2015 HYUNDAI SONATA MEDIA INTRODUCTION
- Food & Beverage Campaign of the Year: HAVAS FORMULATIN FOR NESTLÉ LA LECHERA AND PATI JINICH.
- Integrated Marketing Campaign of the Year: CONILL FOR TOYOTA MÁS QUE UN AUTO
- Media Event Campaign of the Year: TELEMUNDO FOR THE 2015 BILLBOARD LATIN MUSIC AWARDS
- Sports Campaign of the Year: HAVAS PR NORTH AMERICA FOR JCPENNEY: INSPIRACIÓN EN EL JUEGO BONITO
- Digital Campaign of the Year: TELEMUNDO FOR THE SUPER SERIES LAUNCH OF “DUEÑOS DEL PARAISO”
- Internal Communications Campaign of the Year: HAVAS FORMULATIN FOR MI PUEBLO EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT CAMPAIGN
- CSR Campaign of the Year: D EXPÓSITO & PARTNERS FOR CHILD HUNGER ENDS HERE CON AGRA FOODS
- Public Affairs Campaign of the Year: BALSERA COMMUNICATIONS FOR NATIONAL HISPANIC LANDSCAPE ALLIANCE’S JUAN IN A MILLION: ADVOCATING FOR THE NATION’S HISPANIC LANDSCAPE WORKFORCE
- Non-Profit Campaign of the Year: D EXPÓSITO & PARTNERS FOR THE AARP CAREGIVING CAMPAIGN
- Multicultural Campaign of the Year: COHN & WOLFE INFUSE
Mike Fernandez, Corporate Vice President, Corporate Affairs at Cargill, was honored with the inaugural ‘Pioneer of the Year’ Award.
The 2015 HPRA ¡Bravo! Awards were made possible thanks to Platinum sponsors Coca-Cola and Time Warner Cable; Silver sponsor Moet Hennessy USA; and Bronze sponsors Delta Air Lines, Ogilvy Public Relations, PR Newswire, Toyota and United Healthcare.
Judges for the 2015 HPRA National ¡Bravo! Awards were comprised of senior public relations and marketing professionals across the agency corporate and brand levels.
For additional information regarding the Hispanic Public Relations association, please visit http://www.hpra-usa.org.