WESTON, Florida, July 10, 2017 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — SALUD al dia magazine welcomes Continucare Medical Centers, as one of their most recent advertisers.
At Continucare, we know seniors experience a particular series of medical and physical changes. So we created an approach we call “senior-focused” primary care. It means we treat the whole person, within the context of the natural aging process.
Senior-focused primary care is:
- Taking the time to listen to your questions and concerns
- Explaining your care and treatment so that you understand
- Being an advocate for you with your specialists, hospitals and Medicare plan
- Reminding you of preventative screenings and tests
- Providing additional support when you need it
About SALUD al día magazine : this is a fully SPANISH life style health magazine that offers hard-hitting, current and authoritative medical news with individual perspectives for our Hispanic readership, written by medical doctors and health professionals.
We are the Hispanic printed media channel of diffusion for excellence for private and public health organizations.
SOURCE SALUD al dia magazine