FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Oct. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — After continued economic fallout caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and its variants, Americans are financially vulnerable and dealing with uncertainty. Consolidated Credit is helping Americans prepare their finances for the holidays and establish smart financial habits with monthly financial education webinars starting Oct. 13.
The 2021 Holiday $urvival Guide webinar will address how the holidays can create an immense stress on your budget and help consumers set up a practical spending plan to survive the them with their finances intact. On Oct. 13, consumers will learn how to:
- Find the perfect gifts at the perfect price
- Smart ways to avoid common (and costly) holiday scams
- Easy ways to save money on holiday expenses beyond just gifts
- How to use credit cards to save money instead of spending it
“Anyone feeling financially overwhelmed can get free help from Consolidated Credit in 2021,” says April Lewis-Parks, Director of Education and Corporate Communications. “Each of our educational webinars are created by experts to help address current financial events and help consumers find the best solutions for them.”
The webinar on Nov. 10, Helping Those Who Serve: First Responders and the Military, is meant to provide money management tips for those who serve. In this webinar, first responders and military Service Members will find out:
- Where to find special discounts on everything from phones to cars
- How to apply for student loan programs just for you
- Ways to save on a new home and a college education
On Dec. 8, the Making the Most of the Gig Economy webinar will teach consumers how to pick up an effective side hustle to boost their income. Consumers will learn:
- The best way to discover what can make you the most money
- How to avoid the traps and scams that can come with a side gig
- The best tips and tricks for balancing your budget and your life
Webinars take place at 1 p.m. EST on the second Wednesday of each month in English. All webinar content in English and Spanish will be on-demand at Consolidated Credit’s Financial Resource Center following the live broadcast.
About: Consolidated Credit, a non-profit organization, has helped more than 10 million people overcome debt and financial challenges in 28 years. Their mission is to assist families throughout the United States to end financial crises and solve money management issues through education and counseling.
SOURCE Consolidated Credit