JERSEY CITY, N.J., Oct. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — Goya Foods, the largest Hispanic owned food company in the United States, hosted Goya Global “A Fusion of Cultures,” a four day multicultural food and beverage tradeshow from Tuesday, October 2, 2018 through Friday, October 5, 2018 at The Marriott of Glenpointe in Teaneck, New Jersey.
“We were excited to open our doors to our Global Tradeshow so that new and current buyers from large scale supermarkets to specialty stores can experience; Goya’s extensive portfolio of products both local and from around the globe, new products designed to match consumer trends, as well as gain a deeper understanding of the unique market dynamics within a multicultural market,” said Joe Perez, Senior Vice President of Goya Foods. “Our sales team has the expertise and knowledge of customer and consumer needs, and we’re always prepared to help our customers increase sales and profitability.”
As the most comprehensive Global Food and Beverage trade show in the Northeast area, Goya Global attracted over four hundred food and beverage industry buyers and professionals from supermarkets, specialty stores, wholesale food stores, and restaurants with the opportunity to:
- Expand their knowledge and understanding of the unique food product needs of the different Ethnic consumers as well as the General Market.
- Learn about Goya’s extensive portfolio of over 2,400 available products and across more than 10 Food categories.
- Participate in educational seminars on trends in sales, products, consumer spending and more.
- Experience cooking demonstrations with Goya Chef Fernando Desa and sample a variety of Latin cuisines.
- Enhance their knowledge of nutrition at presentations with Goya Nutritionist and Food Scientist Meriterese Racanelli.
- Learn about Goya’s extensive production network including our award winning Olive Oil production and product line from Seville Spain.
For more information about Goya Foods, please visit www.goya.com
About GOYA: Founded in 1936, Goya Foods, Inc. is America’s largest Hispanic-owned food company, and has established itself as the leader in Latin American food and condiments. Goya manufactures, packages, and distributes over 2,500 high-quality food products from Spain, the Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America. Goya products have their roots in the culinary traditions of Hispanic communities around the world. The combination of authentic ingredients, robust seasonings, and convenient preparation makes Goya products ideal for every taste and every table. For more information on Goya Foods, please visit www.goya.com.
For more information, contact:
845.659.6506 / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Goya Foods