MIAMI, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — Travel Marketing and its substantial overlap with digital marketing will be covered at a special Travel Marketing Forum at PortadaLat (http://www.portada-online.com/events/portadalat), the marquee conference for brand marketers, agencies, media, influencers and digital innovators targeting Latin markets throughout the Americas.
“Marketing Travel Services to the Latin American and the U.S. Hispanic consumer has become an important sector in its own right that is why we are adding a Travel Marketing Forum to the 8th Annual Edition of #Portadalat,” says Marcos Baer publisher of Portada.
Major Travel Marketing Players to speak at Travel Marketing Forum include:
- Dorothy Dowling, Chief Marketing Officer, Best Western® Hotels & Resorts
- Montserrat Santaella, International Promotion Manager, Grupo Posadas
- Ricardo Rivera, Chief Marketing Officer, Volaris
- Rolando Aedo, Chief Marketing Officer, Greater Miami Tourism and Convention Bureau
- Ismalis Mendoza, Senior Manager of Marketing and E-Commerce, Marriott International
- Lara Migliassi, VP, Global Brands – Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Residence Club & Hyatt
- Carlos Orta, VP Corporate Affairs, Carnival Corporation
Key Topics to be explored:
- Sales Attribution in Digital Travel Marketing: The State of the Art
- Creating Strong Travel Brands: Fighting Commoditization in Travel Services
- Marketing Latin American Travel Destinations in the U.S.
- A CMO Dissects Global Travel Marketing Trends: Sharing Insights about Marketing 4,100 Hotels in 100 Countries.
Check out the preliminary #PortadaLat agenda here to learn more:
REGISTER AT THE EARLY BIRD PRICE (until April 29): http://www.portada-online.com/events/portadalat/#Register
Additional major Marketer and Media Stars who will take the stage at PortadaLat include:
- Carlos Leal, Sr Consumer Marketing Manager, Nestlé
- Guillermo Morrone, Head of Global Consumer Content Strategy and Priceless Cities, MasterCard
- Juan Guillermo Restrepo, Digital Marketing Manager, Falabella
- Adam Singolda, CEO, Taboola
- Jeremy Gilbert, Director Strategic Initiatives, The Washington Post
- Carlos Espíndola, e-Hub, Manager Latin America, 3M
- Rebeca Ricoy, Sr. Manager Digital Marketing & Advertising, Nola, Avon
- Maria Carrasquillo, Senior Marketing Manager- Latin America, Jarden Consumer/Sunbeam-Oster
- Marta Martinez, SVP Sales Advertising, AOL
- Michael Schott, Director of Online Marketing, Open English
- Wayne St. Armand, CMO, Brand Networks
- Andres Franklin, Director Latin America, Sojern
- Cynthia Evans, Director Insights and Analytics, Group M, Latin America
- Adriana Grineberg, Head of Operations Miami, Facebook
Already Confirmed Sponsors of PortadaLat (June 8-9 At Miami’s Hyatt Regency)
Attendee Bag Sponsor
Attendee Badge Sponsor
Multimedia Inc. (www.multimediausa.com)
Official Wire Partner
To align your brand with the Travel Marketing Forum and the eight annual edition of PortadaLat, the main conference for Brand Marketers, Digital Innovators, Media Properties and Influencers targeting the Latin American and U.S. Hispanic markets, please contact Portada’s Sales and Marketing Director Kelley Eberhardt at email@example.com.
Director of Sales and Marketing, Portada