RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif., April 15, 2022 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — LEILA™ is a celebration of Latinas for whom hard work has led them to succeed in business.
We’re honored to announce that the following Public Policy leaders will be in attendance: Eloise Gómez Reyes, Assembly member for California’s 47th Assembly District, and Constituent Representative of Pete Aguilar, Congressional 31st District.
In 2022, LEILA™ nominees are recognized in 3 categories: Latina Executive Of The Year, Latina Owned Emerging Business Of The Year, and Latina Owned Business Of The Year. We are excited to honor 14 Latina business Women in the Inland Empire based on their outstanding successes, extraordinary accomplishments, and influence on Latina leaders in business, leadership, education, and advocacy.
Honoring NLBWA-IE Corporate Advisor, Rossina Gallegos, Director and CSRA Officer Corporate Social Responsibility for the Americas of MUFG Union Bank, N.A with the 2022 LEILA Chairman’s Excellence Award.
Honorees will be announced at the annual awards gala held on May 6th, 2022, 6-11PM at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport.
This year’s LEILA™ nominees:
- Teresa Samaniego, Vice President of Diversity & Community Engagement, ABC7
- Elizabeth Jinzo, Executive Director and Founder, Designated Exceptional Services for Independence
- Anacani Torres, President, Final Cleaning Solutions
- Maritza Gomez, President, MG Custom Printing
- Belen Gomez, Attorney, and Owner, Law Office of Belen Gomez, APC
- Martha Robles, Owner, I-CAM Machining and Robles Realty Group Inc.
- Alessandra Thornton, Owner, Organic Jewelry by Allie
- Angela Saenz-Yañez, Owner, Absolute RV Care
- Claudia Kano, CEO, Community Physicians Medical
- Cynthia Davis-Medel, Founder, Docs Legal Prep, Inc
- Krystal Hernandez, Insurance Advisor, Somos Insurance Solutions
- Marisol Hill, Owner, Adventure RV
- Rosie Lovato, Founder, River Gardens Education Consulting LLC
- Roxana Gorjon, CEO, Driven-Talent
At this event, NLBWA-IE will share with the attendees the valuable insights learned from their latest research study: Impacts of Covid-19 on Latina Businesses in Inland Southern California.
The nominees undergo a rigorous selection process, based on accomplishments as well as contributions to their communities through civic organizations, educational institutions, professional associations, and volunteer work.
NLBWA-IE has been honoring Latinas since 2015. The annual event brings together over 250 guests and our nominees are recognized for their contributions to business community at an elegant black-tie awards gala open to the public.
Join us in celebrating the 2022 Latinas who are starlights pioneering our future. This year’s event promises to be enlightening, inspirational, fun, and memorable!
SOURCE National Latina Business Women Association Inland Empire Institute