Sears® Offers Last-Minute Doorbusters, Exclusive Conveniences As Holiday Shopping Season Reaches Fever Pitch
Members Can Benefit from Integrated Retail Services, Two-day Shipping, Deals in Final Holiday Shopping Days
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Illinois, Dec. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — In the countdown to the final days to Christmas, Sears, a leading integrated retailer, will offer multiple sales events starting on Dec. 19 with more deals on America’s trusted brands, Kenmore and Craftsman, and faster, more convenient ways to get them under the tree.
Sears also announced Dec. 22 as the last day to order online and receive by Christmas. However, to help members get their online purchases even faster – on the same-day they order, through Christmas Eve – shoppers can take advantage of several free integrated retail services, including Reserve It, Free Store Pickup and In-Vehicle Pickup, guaranteed ready in five minutes or less or the member or customer will receive a $5 voucher.
“Holiday shopping in late December once meant paying full price for gifts and jockeying for a spot in the packed mall parking lot,” said Imran Jooma, executive vice president, Sears Holdings. “Whether taking advantage of great deals on exclusive brands or using In-Vehicle Pickup in Five to get a gift from the comfort of your car, Sears is turning the standard on its head to get our members their gifts faster.”
For online last-minute shoppers, Sears offers free two-day shipping options on qualifying orders for Shop Your Way MAX members and on qualifying purchases of $59 or more. And in-store, Sears’ last-minute doorbuster deals include the hottest brands – many exclusive to Sears – from big and small appliances to apparel, footwear, tools, and more.
Doorbuster Deals Starting Dec. 19 starting at 8 a.m.
- Up to 50% off all Craftsman tools including the Craftsman® 140-pc. Mechanics Tool Set; Reg. price $159.99, sale price $79.99
- Up to 75% off all Fine Jewelry including the Certified Diamond Solitaire Studs in 14k white gold Reg. price $499.99, sale price $149.99
- Up to 25% off all Kenmore Appliances including Kenmore® 4.3 cu ft. Front Load Washer Reg. price $939.00, sale price $699.99
Last -Minute Shopping Deals Starting Dec. 21 In-store, with Thousands More Online
- Save 43% on the Kenmore® 22 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator, Reg. price $2299.99, sale price $1299.99
- Save 50% off the Craftsman® 230-pc Mechanic’s Tool Set, Reg. price. $199.99, sale price $99.99
- Buy more save more on regular and sale priced clothing, accessories, sleepwear, lingerie, footwear, and home fashions when you get an extra 30% off when you spend $150 or more, an extra 25% off when you spend $100-$149.99, or an extra 20% off when you spend up to $99.99.
- Save up to 60% off on coats, sweaters, sleepwear, and fleece for the entire family. Savings range 30-60% off.
- Save big on fashions for her, including up to 50% off the redesigned Metaphor collection; Reg. price $24.00-$72.00, sale price $11.99-$35.99
- $9.99 Everlast Tank and Yoga Pant Gift set for her, Reg. price $28.00
- Save up to 50% off on the redesigned Structure collection for men, savings range 30-50% off.
- 20-60% off family footwear, including 50% off all Craftsman® slippers; Reg. price $40.00-$50.00, sale price $20.00-$25.00
With the holidays just days away, members and customers can find more deals on the most popular gifts of the season at Sears.com and via Sears Marketplace.
Last Minute Shopping Conveniences:
- With no time to spare finding the right size, Shop Your Way members can reserve an apparel item online and it pick it up in-store using its newest customer convenience, Reserve It.
- Skip looking for a parking spot, take advantage of Sears curbside convenience, and buy items online and have a Sears associate bring it out your car within five minutes or less using In-Vehicle Pickup.
- If you’ve missed the shipping deadline, take advantage of Free Anyone, Anywhere pickup and send a friend or family member to pick up the purchase.
To learn more, follow the conversation on Twitter and Facebook about Sears holiday at #MoreMerry and Shop Your Way at #MembersFirst.
About Shop Your Way®
Shop Your Way is a free social shopping destination and rewards program offering millions of products, personalized services, and advice. Through a network of retail partners and service providers, members can shop, compare, purchase items and earn points to use on future purchases. Members also enjoy special pricing, exclusive sales, events, access to celebrity brands and sweepstakes. And through the unique social community on shopyourway.com members can research and browse products, create wish lists, poll friends and family and even get advice from experts to help choose the products and services that best meet their needs.
There is no minimum purchase required for Shop Your Way members to redeem points and points can be used toward purchases across countless product categories. Download the free Shop Your Way app available on iTunes or Google Play.
About Sears, Roebuck and Co.
Sears, Roebuck and Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), is a leading integrated retailer providing merchandise and related services and is part of Shop Your Way, a social shopping experience where members have the ability to earn points and receive benefits across a wide variety of physical and digital formats through shopyourway.com. Sears, Roebuck offers its wide range of home merchandise, apparel and automotive products and services through Sears-branded and affiliated full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States. Sears, Roebuck also offers a variety of merchandise and services through sears.com, landsend.com and specialty catalogs. Sears, Roebuck offers consumers leading proprietary brands including Kenmore, Craftsman, and DieHard — among the most trusted and preferred brands in the U.S. The company is the nation’s largest provider of home services, with more than 14 million service and installation calls made annually. For more information, visit the Sears, Roebuck website at www.sears.com or the Sears Holdings Corporation website at www.searsholdings.com.