MIAMI, April 6, 2021 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — Three powerhouses from the entertainment industry, CMN, the leader in live Latin entertainment, Twitch, the interactive livestreaming service, and Amazon Music LAT!N, a new global destination and brand developed to celebrate the many genres and artists of Latin Music, have joined forces to create the premier live music destination to elevate Latin music, culture and voices: ¡LatinUp! The first-of-its-kind streaming channel offers bilingual music content with live performances by rising artists and the most sought after talent in the Hispanic market, representing a diverse roster of genres including Tropical, Pop, Regional Mexican, and Spanish Rock.
“We are excited to launch a channel that highlights the uniqueness of Latin culture and the people, stories and places that influence artists’ everyday lives and craft in never-before-seen ways,” said Erik Bankston, Head of Branded Entertainment at CMN. “What sets ¡LatinUp! apart is the cutting-edge content and innovative real-time engagement opportunities between artists and fans globally. With this program, and the help of our partners at Twitch and Amazon Music LAT!N, we look forward to elevating not only Latin music, but also the voices that make up our cultural diversity.”
The official ¡LatinUp! kickoff features a lineup of performances by rising artists such as Thyago, Chesca, Simon Grossmann, XAXO, COASTCITY, as well as a livestream concert by Latin Reggaeton sensation Sech, and many more to be announced. The programming will include weekly live content, inclusive of a six-hour virtual festival as the channel’s cornerstone event, such as:
- ¡LatinUp! Virtual Fest – ¡LatinUp!’s Tentpole Event featuring a six-hour festival live streamed that will bring Amazon Music Latin’s roster of “playlists” to life featuring produced and live performances of today’s hottest Latin talent and music.
- ¡LatinUp! Live – one-hour streamed event curated by Amazon Music LAT!N featuring live performances by established artists. Artists will connect with the Twitch community to promote new material, engage in live chat with fans, and highlight other interests such as gaming, fashion and sports. The first event will be on April 14 featuring Sech.
- ¡LatinUp! Lab – An intimate live studio session moderated by music industry producers and their guests inviting the audience to interact with speakers as they discuss their creative process and musical inspirations.
- ¡LatinUp! NXT – Live showcase of some of the best up and coming Latin talent with live performances, discussions, and interactive audience engagement throughout.
- ¡LatinUp! Voices de Cultura – With a lineup of rising artists, Voices will showcase the new music you should know while integrating an aspect of each artist’s individual culture that has inspired them, such as dance, fashion, or food.
“Twitch brings diverse voices together and provides the opportunity to share and learn about different backgrounds and traditions every day,” said Brian Rucker, Director of Premium Music Content at Twitch. “We are thrilled to bring ¡LatinUp! to our Twitch community and create a destination that celebrates Latin music and the artists at the forefront of this genre. This channel will not only enable the Twitch community to immerse themselves in Latin culture and interests but also offers a way for fans from around the world to listen to and connect with Latin artists in real time.”
“Amazon Music LAT!N celebrates the diversity and many genres of Latin music while giving fans an outlet to connect – and reconnect – to their culture, roots, and to each other,” said Rocio Guerrero, Global Head of Latin at Amazon Music. “¡LatinUp! is a natural extension of this and we’re so thrilled and proud to work with CMN and Twitch to offer fans and artists at all levels of their careers even more opportunities to connect, now in such an exciting new format.”
¡LatinUp! offers weekly programming throughout the year on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/latinup
+1 (305) 310-6377
SOURCE CMN Events