TUSTIN, California, March 30, 2016 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — New American Funding, a national mortgage banker, today announces that the Los Angeles Business Journal named their President, Patty Arvielo, as an Influential Lender. The Los Angeles Business Journal compiles this annual list recognizing lenders in Los Angeles based on their professional achievements in the finance industry during the last twelve to eighteen months.
Arvielo’s accomplishments include:
- Involvement in the Diversity and Inclusion committee for the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- Increasing the activity of her own Latino Focus Committee, and last year hosted two events which addressed how to serve and reach Hispanic millennials.
- Serving on a number of multicultural lending committees, like the Freddie Mac Community Lender Advisory Board and Fannie Mae Affordable Housing Advisory Council.
- Political involvement in the current and future states of mortgage banking and frequently visiting Washington, D.C. to lobby on behalf of the mortgage industry and homeowners.
- Community involvement including serving on the Executive Board of Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) Orange County.
- Managing operations and sales for New American Funding’s headquarters, branches, and 2000+ employees, while continuing to originate home loans each month on her own.
The Los Angeles Business Journal published the Most Influential Lenders list in their March 28th supplemental edition. Arvielo was recognized alongside other influential lenders in the L.A. area.
About New American Funding
New American Funding is a Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae Direct Seller/Servicer, FHA Direct Endorsement and VA Automatic mortgage lender. The company is licensed in multiple states across the nation, has over 100 branch locations and offers a variety of purchase home loan and refinance loan options, including: Conventional, FHA, Cash Out, Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgages, VA, HARP 2.0, Jumbo, and Reverse Mortgages.