Eight Safelite Employees Win International Exceptional Customer Service Award
COLUMBUS, Ohio, March 4, 2015 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ — Safelite® Group, the parent company of Safelite AutoGlass® and Safelite® Solutions, aims to be a People Powered, Customer Driven company that empowers its employees to deliver service so great…it’s memorable. Safelite’s latest winners of an internal recognition program – the International Exceptional Customer Service Award from parent company Belron – bring the company’s vision and values to life.
Out of 22 award winners worldwide in three categories, Safelite earned 8. The stories of the winners range from technicians who have long-term high levels of customer service to teams that found ways to do what was best for their customers despite extreme challenges. Watch the winners’ stories below:
- Kanyon Hillaire, Technician, Portland, Ore. – Sign Language Video
- Elizabeth Howard, National Recruiting Manager, Columbus, Ohio – Global Technician Project
- Kirk Reed, District Manager, Harrisburg, Penn. – Catastrophe Response
- Andrey Ryabyy, Technician, Charlotte, N.C. – Safelite Instagram Account
- Patrick Sanchez, Repair Specialist, Ontario, Calif. – Long-Term Consistency
- Shannon Slade, Assistant Vice President of the National Contact Center, Columbus, Ohio – Contact Center Leadership
- Sandy Swackhammer, Store Manager, Du Bois, Penn. – Long-Term Consistency
- Tom Wall, Technician, Churchville, Md. – Long-Term Consistency
“We aim to delight our customers daily. This award is an opportunity to thank those who go above and beyond in creating a memorable customer experience,” said Tom Feeney, president and CEO of Safelite AutoGlass. “Out of approximately 25,000 Belron employees worldwide, these 8 people deserve this honor proving their passion for customer service.”
About Safelite AutoGlass®
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation’s largest provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with 5,000 MobileGlassShops™ and company stores in all 50 states. Each year, roughly 4.3 million customers choose Safelite for its 24/7 national contact centers, advanced online scheduling, superior repair and replacement systems, and the industry’s only nationwide lifetime guarantee. Founded in 1947, the Columbus, Ohio-based company employs approximately 11,000 people across the United States. For more information, visit Safelite.com, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Media Contact: Melina Metzger, Safelite AutoGlass® PR Manager, 614.210.9232, email@example.com